What Is Term Life Insurance?
Term life insurance is an insurance policy that is only valid for a defined term. Once the term is over, you can renew or change how much money you have set aside and you are covered for the life of the policy.
- Have a possibility of a cash value when the term ends
- Adjust how much coverage and cash value you get as you need it
- Remain fully in charge of your money
Do I Need Term Life Insurance?
Term life insurance is an excellent option for many different types of people. Some of the most common reasons to choose term life insurance are:
- Younger people still building wealth
- People who are moving to a new job or field
- Individuals who want more capital to work with investments