What Is Long Term Care Insurance?
No illness or injury is the same, how you heal, what you need to support your family, and the cost of those aids are variable. Long term care insurance is the solution to the problem of a long term injury or illness. The Royal Financial Group will make regular payments to you directly, not a medical company so you can use those funds as you see fit. Some examples:
- Payment for therapeutic equipment
- Groceries for a medically driven change of diet
- Home expenses and alterations, including building ramps or lifts in your home
Do I Need Long Term Care Insurance
Long term care insurance is an excellent idea for anyone who wants to protect their assets in case of a life-changing emergency. We will pay out a regular sum to help you focus on your recovery and take stress off of your family if you:
- Have a large volume of privately held debt
- Have a family history of long term illness
- Want to assure that your family is cared for in case of a long term illness
Worry less and save more
A recent study of Canadian families confirms that working with an advisor has a positive, significant impact on financial assets after factoring out 50 other variables. And 83% of Canadians who work with a financial advisor are confident they’ll be able to enjoy the lifestyle they want in retirement.
A good financial plan includes the right mix of income, savings and insurance protection products to help you meet your financial goals.
Everyone can benefit from sound financial planning advice, no matter how much or how little money you have to work with.