What Is Disability Insurance?
Disability Insurance is available to replace your regular income if you become disabled due to illness or injury. After a set waiting period, you will receive payments for the duration of your disability. We offer both short and long term disability insurance.payouts.
- Cover part or all of your mortgage or rent for the duration of your disability
- Offset the out-of-pocket costs of medical equipment or mobility aids
- Maintain your family’s lifestyle regardless of your health
Do I Need Disability Insurance?
Sudden disability from an accident or an illness can ruin a family financially. To assure that all of your family’s assets are available to them, Royal Financial Group offers disability insurance that will pay out as long as you are disabled. The people that could benefit from disability insurance most:
- Breadwinners of their family or sole income
- Couples who have made a recent expensive investment such as a home or car
- People who have a history of illness that could leave them disabled
Worry less and save more
A recent study of Canadian families confirms that working with an advisor has a positive, significant impact on financial assets after factoring out 50 other variables. And 83% of Canadians who work with a financial advisor are confident they’ll be able to enjoy the lifestyle they want in retirement.
A good financial plan includes the right mix of income, savings and insurance protection products to help you meet your financial goals.
Everyone can benefit from sound financial planning advice, no matter how much or how little money you have to work with.