Unexpected healthcare expenses can cost the average Canadian their financial security. While every Canadian has access to government healthcare, incidental costs like lost wages can financially cripple even the most dutiful planner. Let us help you secure your financial future with one of our comprehensive plans.
What Is Health Insurance?
Royal Financial Group’s health insurance plans will protect your hard-earned savings from the multitude of costs that are not covered by government plans. We have 4 different insurance plans to cover you and your family through all stages of life.
[Call one of our insurance professionals today] so they can give you the tools to protect your financial future.
Personal Health Insurance
- Royal Financial Group’s comprehensive plans are designed to provide coverage for those expenses that provincial plans do not cover.
- Our insurance experts are on call to help you find the plan with the best health benefits for your specific needs.
- Supplementary insurance will cover everything from prescriptions to your dental needs.
Critical Illness Insurance
- Critical, life-changing illnesses are stressful situations to deal with on your own. Let us help you find a plan that will allow you to focus on what really matters.
- Cash payments come to you, not a company, once the waiting period expires.
- Once you get a payout, it is yours to spend however you wish.
Long Term Care Insurance
- Be prepared for all the costs associated with extended illness. Royal Financial Group will make sure that your costs are covered while you recover.
- Keep your retirement safe with a plan that will give you what you need when you need it.
- Have the security to know that whatever expense may come up during your long term illness is covered.
- If you become disabled, Royal Financial Group will help you protect your property.
- A variety of coverage options are available in case you become disabled and are unable to work.
- Know that your family is cared for, regardless of when you are able to get back to work.